My space is there anyone in my space

Anxiety

The bungee jump is petrifying; My plane is crashing;
I'm hyperventilating 
As I abseil from the highest cloud.
Heart racing, I want to escape From the parachute of life.
As I walk the tightrope alone
In a circus of insanity,
I am glued to the seat
In a sea of spiders.
No space in my everlasting black hole;
I'm freaking out, trapped in my prison cell,
As I self-explode in dynamite.
No silence in the library
As I sweat on my sunbed
For relaxation.
I'm nervous and naked in the shower.
Fast - dodge the bullets!
I’m suffocating in a rush-hour tube train
And I freeze inside an igloo.
I scream inside, surrounded by invisible people
As Count Dracula rattles on my coffin.
In my bottle of self-medication I'm drowning with exhaustion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A August morning

The black bullet

The key