The answer lies within you

I'm only human

I've been to a dark and lonely place
In a space suit that weighs me down
Like a lead balloon
On the moon
A lifeless,
forgotten, miserable, desolate place
In cold space
Just me, no human contact
And fear of self annihilation .
As I search for a way out of this nightmare I made myself
I need to escape but I can't run from myself
And I have no-one to run with.
I radio out for help
But no-one answers the call
And if they do its not the answers I'm looking for.
As I come against wall after walI I must climb,
I shall never give up my right to life.
As I hold out my hand to the light and life answers my call,
I didn’t see before me with joy and love of life, a human place.
A mad, crazy society of war, violence and sadness.
Lonely land of the forgotten.
I know I must return to that dark place many times again,
But this time I just have to find the space rocket home.
Many will face the same journey to find their rocket to reality
So never never give up hope on your humanity
For one and all only get one gift - to live!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A August morning

The black bullet

The key