Schizophrenia

My fight against schizophrenia

As I travel here today a voice whispers in my ear, "I am the devil, you will falter and fall.
I shall blow you down like a feather because I am the storm."
But as I stand here before you today I say to the devil "I am that storm.
I shall not falter or fall, I do not fear you.
I am the beast, the lion, the roar; you do not scare me.
You can send fire and I shall send water to put you out.
You send a man and i shall send an army to defeat you.
You send a bullet and bombs and I shall send the biggest bullet and bombs you have ever seen.
You throw a stone and I shall throw a rock to pound you.
You bring darkness and I shall bring the light to blind you.
I shall seek you out, you can hide in the darkest of crevices and when I find you I will sing you the sweetest of songs that will drown you.
So Lucifer bring it on, mish-mash you're trash.
Ring ring, end of round one. 1,2,3, you're out for the count.
I am the terminator, the stormtrooper.
One on one I'll take you on.
I shall fight you on the fields and on the beaches, and when we reach that beach I shall draw a line in the sand and I shall stand my ground, the last proud soldier.
I shall not fear you, you will not beat me for I am that last proud soldier."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A August morning

The black bullet

The key