A day in time

I open the windows and doors
And yes summer is here.
As I look out on nature's green carpet,
The birds are singing their morning chorus. The bushes surround the garden
With borders of rainbow colours.
Worms are mining,
The bees are flying from flower to flower, with their nectar
And the butterflies are flirting as they flutter by.
As I step out into nature's paradise,
Adam and Eve’s garden is before me,
The feel of lush green grass is underneath me,
 I cut the grass the smells surround me.
As I look up into the blue sky,
Cotton-wool clouds float by.
A red ladybird with black spots
Lands next to me.
And then a horsefly hovers next to me
As time stands still
In nature's beautiful, wonderful garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A August morning

The black bullet

The key