I search for the one

I walk the beach alone

Just a shadow, looking for love. 

The sea races back and forth;

Dry and salty lips. 

The sand is cooling,

The breeze is tantalising 

As I wander in search of ‘The One’. 


We have the gift

And the gift to make a baby. 

So reliant for everything -

Unconditional love.

Their smile with such joy. 

An inquisitive, innocent person; 

They ask the most amazing questions. 

Our souls as one mother and father 

On a perfect summer’s day. 


Sunlight dances as a mirage. 

The perfume of the pine trees. 

The sun is mesmerising.

A picnic of champagne and strawberries 


As we sit and lay naked. 

We stare into each other’s eyes,

Hands caressing each other’s skin. 

The intimacy of love. 

You feel every inch of me. 

Our hearts race,

Sweat runs down my face

As we bite lips,

An earthquake erupts. 

A heavenly sensation of lust and passion.


As clouds float by

I awaken alone.

All is still and silent. 

The waves, the seagull and myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A August morning

The black bullet

The key