3D

A 3D cheese sandwich in my shed 

On my bed 

As I float and see a Pot Noodle bearing down on me. 

Pot Noodle coming out of my eyeball,

Pot Noodle in my sock;

I am sitting and watching Match  of the Day

In marmalade with bits in colour 

Not black or white 

Not a game of chess

Your move, checkmate 

You’re not my mate 

Just a plate 

Of spaghetti bolognese 

On a motorway in Birmingham;

A jam sandwich with rats 

And Kermit the Frog dead in smoke

As I drink strawberries and lemonade 

And watch tennis.

One-love to Bear Honey;

Come on, Paddington!

As I sit in my London apartment The planes circle my roof 

It’s exhausting, I can barely close my eyes. 

The sweetest moment of the night has passed 

As light kisses my lips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A August morning

The black bullet

The key